- Skyrocketing rent costs threaten Albany’s low-income renters
- Albany County lawmakers consider how to meet housing needs
- Close to 1,500 Albany area families face unknown as eviction moratorium ends
- United Tenants of Albany Improving Tenants Conditions
- Tenants, landlords prep for law’s end
- More than 60% of applicants denied NY’s rent relief
- New state funding for landlords whose indebted tenants vacated during COVID
- Landlords, tenants, advocates worry about rent during coronavirus
- SINGLE MOTHER CLAIMS ILLEGAL EVICTION FROM TROY LANDLORD. OUTRAGE FOLLOWS
A Second Wave: Housing During the COVID Pandemic
Housing Justice Pop Up Action
Eviction Resistance Rally
Community Call Outs: Code Violator of the Month
All requests for assistance are handled through the Housing Hotline. Tenants seeking assistance can reach our Housing Hotline at (518) 436-8997 extension 3. A housing counselor will return calls in the order they are received. We appreciate your patience while we respond to high call volumes. Requests and questions can also be sent to email@example.com.
Stay in the Know
Join our Mailing List!